Hoover Helps continues to partner with Hoover City Schools, The City of Hoover and our 16 faith-based partners to help children and families during this current health crisis. Community volunteers continue to reach out to find out ways that they can safely contribute to help others. Here are several ways that people in the community can contribute. First, stay safe and adhere to our guidelines relative to social distancing and staying at home.
Here are other ways that you can help:
- Help your neighbors and check in on seniors that might need help getting food.
- Donate specified bags of food items at Green Valley Elementary or Rocky Ridge Elementary from 8-10am this week. https://www.
- Register to participate in ongoing giving and kindness by registering your email at https://www.
- Donate to Hoover Helps via our website hooverhelps.org
- Email Hoover Helps to provide assistance to children and families in crisis to email@example.com
Here are a few more great info sources on what is being done in Hoover to help the food shortage for children:
A message from the City of Hoover